Monday 11 April 2011

OPI Start to Finish



For quite some time I have been looking for a topcoat that will help prevent my nails chipping as soon as the polish has dried and I think I have finally found it.
While in boots I spotted OPI's Start to Finish hidden at the bottom of the shelving no where near any other nail products. I then spotted the price tag (£13.07) whilst this isnt the most expensive I have seen, it wasn't the cheapest either. I decided to do a quick sneaky review check on my iPhone and found it had rave reviews.
I have to say I'm extremly impressed with this little marvel multi-tasker from OPI. It's a base coat, top coat and nail strengthener all in one. It dries so quickly that once you've finished painting all ten nails they are completly dry and ready for the next coat of polish. I use it as a base coat, then two to three coats of coloured polish then a top coat and an additional top coat the next day to help strenghthen the nails. It also has an amazing shine which doesn't get dull and it keeps my nails chip free for a week at least. (which is pretty good going to say I out the pram up and down numerous times a day, and do many nappy changes and make tea, wash up etc.)

OPI Start to Finish is available at asos (£13.75), John Lewis (£13.25) and Boots (£13.07)

No comments:

Post a Comment