Wednesday 4 May 2011

Soap & Glory

I love love LOVE Soap & Glory products. I love the packaging which is retro, vintage and every product has a pun about it. I love the smell it's absolutely divine and I love the products themselves as they do what they say they will!

I have most of their products from shampoo to spot treatments and I can't fault any of them.

The most recent addition to my collection is the perfume 'Eau de Soap & Glory 2'. I have lusted after this for such a long time as I adore the smell of most of their products, and when I was in boots recently they had third off all Soap & Glory and I had to have it. I actually bought it with my advantage card points so it wasn't bad for a freebie!

It comes in cute packaging, in its own little box ladened in the S&G pink design and tassels on the cap. It's a little black bottle with a pink embossed S&G emblem on the front, it looks so smart and much more expensive than the £15 price tag it actually has.

It says "with top notes of citrus, bergamot, mandarin, jasmine and freesia on a mix of musks, sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

This is an EDP which means it will last longer than EDT. Perfume stays on longer on oily skin so if you apply body lotion before your perfume it'll last longer. I use S&G's The Righteous Butter before hand so there's a 'double whammy' of the scent.

I love it especially in this nice summery weather.

It can be bought from boots for £15.83

No comments:

Post a Comment