Wednesday 7 September 2011

Benefit's tints

I am a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics from their quirky and edgy packaging and product names to the quality of the products themselves. I have to say I love their 'tints' they are a marvel product.

I currently have the original 'bene tint', 'posie tint', and 'high beam'. I love high beam as I like highlighters and this one is lovely, it has a really nice creamy type consistency and it blends out well and looks so natural on.
I differnce between the bebe tint and the posie tint is the bene tint is a deeper reddy pink and the posie tint is paler pink. They both look a little scary and startling as soon as they are applied but once they are blended out they create a lovely natural flush of colour to your cheeks, or lips. I know there are many imitations of these Cheek and lip tints but I have to say that I still love these ones they are my go to product and are great for adding a bit of colour to your face. They are very build-able which is great if you are going day to night and don't want to or have the time to change your makeup but just make touch-ups. I love both colours but if you want a more dramatic night time look then the bene tint is the best to build up colour with.
Imagine my excitement when Benefit recently launched a new tint, the Cha Cha tint, which is a coral colour and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.
The tints from Benefit are £24.50 from their website.



No comments:

Post a Comment