Wednesday 7 September 2011

Garnier's BB Cream

Garnier B.B. Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Light

I have heard a few people mention BB creams. Now for those who don't know, BB stands for Blemish Balm, and the idea is that they mask imperfections, even skin tone, and smooths fine lines. For a quick background about BB creams, this is from the Boots website, "A skincare sensation that has swept Asia...B.B. has arrived!  B.B. creams are hybrid products which combine the benefits of skincare and make-up all in one. Initially developed by a German dermatologist in the 1950', to soothe skin and provide coverage, B.B. Creams were made famous in South Korea by an actress famed for her beautiful skin. Over the years, they became a cult must-have product across Asia due to their sheer, flawless finish and their "all-in-one" qualities."

It's like a tinted moisturiser but better! It has an SPF 15 in it, 24 hour hydration, and makes skin look radiant and dewy. There are two shades light, and medium. I have light and I find it's the perfect shade for me. It looks really dark when its just come out of the tube but once its applied to the face it's shade perfect. I have to admit I think this is a brilliant product and definitely worth the hype surrounding it. I know there are a few different brands marketing BB creams but Garnier is the easiest to get hold of. It can be work alone or as a primer under foundation. I wear it alone during the day if I'm at home or if I don't want to or have time to put on a full face of makeup. I think it's great as a primer as foundation glides on over the top.

I recommend this to anyone whether you wear a lot or a little makeup, I have tried it on a few people and everyone agrees it's such a lovely product. It's only £9.99 and for near perfect skin under a tenner who wouldn't want it?!

It's currently on offer at Superdrug for £7.99 which is even better! and if you've got a Superdrug Beauty Card you can earn 35 points on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment