Sunday 15 January 2012

L'oreal Triple Resist


I have found my hair's saviour and it's all thanks to L'oreal Elvive Triple Resist. I hadn't heard anything about it, or seen any reviews, in fact when I typed it into Google nothing about it came up. I was intrigued by the sleek black and magenta packaging and it really stood out to me so I gave it a go, being the beauty product junky I am!
It's the new hair range that J-Lo has been advertising and I have to say the promotions and advertisements are very well done, eye catching and sleek. There are 4 products in the range, the shampoo, conditioner, treatment root spray and a masque. 

This is what L'oreal says about the triple resist range: " You put your hair through daily torture and sometimes it can lack essential nourishment. Weakened, your hair has a tendency to break and fall out. Introducing new Elvive Triple Resist shampoo enriched in ARGININE + PROTEIN. The formula provides a triple action: reinforced, nourished from root to tip and stronger. "


I have been using the shampoo, conditioner and treatment root spray for about two months now and I have found less hairs falling out in the shower and in my hair brush. Since having my daughter just over a year ago (it was her birthday last week!) my hair has been falling out more than usual but now I have put a stop to it. 

The shampoo lathers up really well and the conditioner glides on nicely. I use the root treatment first thing in the morning and when my hair is damp after a shower in the evening. I never normally use anything directly at the roots as I always thought it'd make my hair greasy but it soaks up as you massage it in instantaneously and feels like my roots are 'drinking' it up. I am yet to try the masque but can only think it'll be as good as the rest of the range. I personally like the smell of the range but I know it might be too sickly for others.

I bought this in boots but cannot find it on their website so I thoroughly recommend the Triple Resist range, and it's sometimes on offer like 3 for 2 or half price so I stock up!

2 comments: